Company: International Bancshares Corp
Posted on: June 23, 2022
IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and
innovative attitude. The Bank's "We Do More" philosophy reflects
it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees,
customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and
dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a
company that values leadership, community engagement and
relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are
currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments.
IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide
excellent customer experience.
202 Credit Administration
The Credit Analyst is primarily responsible for performing
Pre-Funding audits, Loan Documentation Reviews and Loan reviews, as
well as other routine audits to ensure the accuracy and
completeness of loan documents and bank records. Ensure loans are
compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the
general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents. They
are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and
skills required by all incumbents.
* Perform pre-funding and post funding audits, loan document
reviews and loan reviews to ensure documents are complete and
* Prepare and verify reports used to support lending officers in
the decision-making process, such as financial spreads, real estate
evaluations, and amortization schedules.
* Perform routine system audits on loans in the bank's system of
record to validate completeness and accuracy
* Maintain accurate Real Estate and Credit files and prepare
information for third party (examiners, auditors) as needed
* Enter loan documentation exceptions into the collateral tracking
* Assist lending officers in clearing exceptions
* Attend and participate in the Credit Quality, Executive Committee
and Board meeting as required
* Ensure the loans are in compliance with bank, state, and federal
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organizational skills
* Critical and analytical skills
* Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* 4-year Business degree. Preferably in Finance or Accounting.
Keywords: International Bancshares Corp, Brownsville , Credit Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!