Medical Assistant Instructor
Company: Southern Careers Institute
Posted on: September 11, 2023
No teaching experience required!! Southern Careers Institute
(SCI) is an innovative institution that has been leading a paradigm
shift in the field of education since its inception. We are
currently seeking a passionate and dynamic individual to join our
team as a Medical Assistant Instructor. As a Medical Assistant
Instructor, you will have the opportunity to impact students' lives
while being a part of a revolutionary institution that is
transforming the way students learn. Responsibilities
- Instruct students in Medical Assistant courses and provide
- Provide guidance and mentorship to students and ensure they are
well-prepared for the workplace.
- Monitor and assess student progress through exams and
- Collaborate with other instructors and administrative staff to
ensure students' needs are met.
- Participate in curriculum development and revision.
- Maintain accurate records of student attendance and grades.
- Registered or Certified Medical Assistant with RMA, CMA, NCMA,
- 5+ years' experience in medical back office, degree
- Current CPR certification;
- Previous teaching experience preferred but not required;
- Meet TWC instructor requirements. Benefits
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer About Southern Careers
InstituteSCI has been changing lives for over 60 years, now and
we're just getting started. We offer certification-based training
with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and
Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as
well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in
under one year and with real-world experience under their
Keywords: Southern Careers Institute, Brownsville , Medical Assistant Instructor, Education / Teaching , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!