Director of Quality Management
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: May 8, 2022
The -Director, Quality Management (DQM) -is accountable for the
development, management and coordination of the Hospital-Wide
Performance Improvement and Safety Program to include Risk
Management, Infection Control/Employee Health and Staff Education
for the hospital with a patient population experiencing medically
complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions with
rehabilitation and wound care needs. - - The -Director, Quality
Management (DQM) -duties include:
- Management of services delivered by the QM Department (Quality,
PI, Infection Control, EOC Safety, Patient Safety, Regulatory and
Accreditation Surveys) based on the hospital mission, vision and
- Identifying cost effective systems needed to support the
business of the department relative to business trends, resource
availability and change in customer groups and needs.
- Establishes effective working relationships through
collaboration and coordination of programs and processes with
physicians and other hospital employees.
- -Identifies and remedies operational problems while
continuously searching for performance improvement of systems and
- Maintains effective communication.
- Develops and recommends policies, procedures and/or programs
and processes to improve or enhance the quality, efficiency and
effectiveness of outcomes.
- The fundamental components of the program include measuring
performance through data collection, assessing current performance
ad improving performance.
- responsible for the coordination of the hospital's
accreditation, certification and licensure processes.
- Supervises the Clinical Quality Coordinator, the Data
Analyst(s), Infection Control Employee Health/Worker's Compensation
Nurse, and -the Risk -Manager/Compliance Officer/Patient Safety
- Perform additional duties as assigned Education and/or
- Minimum of a -RN or related healthcare related degree. -
- Minimum five (5) years clinical experience in an acute-care
facility, two (2) years management experience.
- Two (2) years in Performance Improvement in acute care
facility. - - Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: -
- Current nursing license in good standing for state of
employment. - -
- Current certification in Healthcare Quality preferred. About Us
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families. Our employees make a difference, join
us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care,
responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each
employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own
family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on
improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and
residents. IND1 #CB
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Brownsville , Director of Quality Management, Executive , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!