Company: Novolex Holdings, LLC
Posted on: August 14, 2019
At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the
globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial
culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our
careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply
chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an
ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid
This challenging position is responsible for managing the day to
day operations of a multi shift printing/paper converting
operation. It is based out of our Brownsville, Texas Plant.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Directing the activities of the shift supervisors in the
performance of their duties.
- Motivate team members to achieve plant production goals.
- Responsible for meeting all quality standards, production
schedules, and delivery requirements.
- Identify barriers to meeting production goals and help develop
and implement improvement plans.
- Coordinate production related training including Operator
Skills Training, Quality Management System training, and work with
the Safety Coordinator to insure all required safety training is
completed on a timely basis.
- Coordinates daily operations of safety, production, quality and
cleanliness of the plant.
- Responsible for tracking data and meeting production metrics,
waste and efficiency percentage.
- Work as team with all levels and functional areas of the
- Oversee the daily operations of all production crews and lead
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for such issues as hiring,
disciplining or terminating employees.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5-10 years of solid Production Supervisory experience in a
paper converting, printing, or related manufacturing facility.
- Need to be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experiences in 5S, Lean and Kaizen would be a plus.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by Management to support the
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job
Novolex--- is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all employment practices, including but not limited to,
selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all
qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race,
color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship
status, service member or veteran status, or any other category
protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who
because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in
connection with an aspect of the Company's application process
should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.
Keywords: Novolex Holdings, LLC, Brownsville , Operations Manager, Executive , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!