Registered Dietitian 1
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Unit Description:If you have a desire to significantly impact
patients' lives by optimizing nutrition care, this is a great
opportunity for you!
Sodexo is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian to come join
their dynamic team at Valley Regional Hospital located in
Position offers $$$ Sign on Bonus $2000.00 $$$
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal
Be a Registered Dietitian with prior clinical experience
- Have ability to creatively problem solve, work independently
with minimal supervision and use good judgment to make decisions
and work within a self-directed team oriented work environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact
with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Have effective written and verbal communication for all
hospital and departmental programs and activities
- Possess great education and training skills to provide
nutrition information to a wide variety of audiences
- Stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends,
research, policy, certifications and standards of practice
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform comprehensive nutritional evaluations and
- Great education and training skills to provide nutrition
information to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to implement quality improvements and communicates them
to other departmentsLearn More Visit:
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business
segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior
Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for
Position Summary:Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition
- Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs
and customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and client
satisfaction to ensure account retention.
- Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition
programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical
departments on established processes, special diets, and menu
requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of
status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate
Sodexo resource when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local
regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g.
Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality
assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of
the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy,
certifications, and standards of practice.
- Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements
and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education Requirement -
Bachelor's DegreeBasic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility
requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Brownsville , Registered Dietitian 1, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!