Family Medicine position in Brownsville TX
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Brownsville, Texas. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Part-time Family Medicine opening in southern Texas**
* Located in ***Brownsville, TX*** - US/Mexico border; 277 miles
south of San Antonio
* Part-time opening
* Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician
* The part-time physician is an independent contractor who is
needed for two days per week, Tuesday and Thursday or Tuesday and
Wednesday, 2-3 hours per day.
* No weekends
* Must have an active and current physician license without
discipline and completed a residency.
* Must be willing to obtain a DATA 2000 Waiver for potential
prescribing of buprenorphine. Methadone training provided.
* Addiction medicine training and/or board certification
* Salary to be negotiated
At the medical center, we provide opioid use disorder (OUD)
treatment services. We are looking for a part-time physician to
join our team! You will be part of a collaborative clinical team
and conduct medical evaluations of individuals with OUD for
detoxification or maintenance treatment.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Brownsville , Family Medicine position in Brownsville TX, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!