Registered Nurse Manager Bariatric Services
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities you want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Manager
Bariatric Services (RN).We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity. Valley Regional Medical
Center - Brownsville, TX Manager Bariatric Services (RN) Founded as
Valley Community Hospital in 1975, Valley Regional Medical Center
proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley
Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the
residents in the Rio Grande Valley. Valley Regional Medical Center
is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians
representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is
a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient
programs and services. What you will do in this role:
- Maintains all regulatory/required components of the bariatric
center of excellence program designation.
- Oversees all aspects of patients, physicians, administration,
nursing and ancillary staff involvement in the care of the
Bariatric patient from MD office visit to post op follow-up.
- Maintains all necessary equipment needed house-wide to care for
the Bariatric patient within the appropriated budget.
- Directs the activities of the twice monthly informational
seminars for the community.
- Directs the activities of the monthly patient support
- Educates all new staff members on care of the Bariatric patient
including signs and symptoms of complications.
- Assists the Medical Director of Bariatrics with the activities
of the monthly medical staff Bariatric Committee meeting.
- Collects and analyzes PI and statistical data of the Bariatric
Program and shares with Medical Director of Bariatrics, appropriate
committees, QPISC and COE entity for maintenance of COE
- Provides community education on the Bariatric Program through
participation in health fairs, wellness clinics and company
- Collaborates on marketing of the Bariatric Program through TV,
radio, and newsprint advertising.
- Provides sensitivity training for all new employees in hospital
- Creates and presents in-service programs for all units caring
for the Bariatric patient.
What qualification you will need:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Three years clinical experience preferred.
- Teaching/facilitation skills.
- Sensitivity Training.
- BCLSHCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired
Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the
fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition
of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.If you find
this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly
review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear
from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply
today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Brownsville , Registered Nurse Manager Bariatric Services, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!