Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Company: Valley Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities you want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a
Registered Nurse in the Emergency Room! We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment options.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Valley Regional Medical Center - Brownsville, TX Registered Nurse
(RN) - Emergency Room Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975,
Valley Regional Medical Center proudly serves Brownsville and the
surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing
the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
Valley Regional Medical Center is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with
over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley
Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality
inpatient and outpatient programs and services What you will do in
- Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintains a safe a therapeutic environment.
- Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual
needs of the patient.
- Plans individualized patient care utilizing an
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the
goals of the hospital's mission and vision statement.
- When acting in charge nurse role, registered nurses are
responsible for day-to-day activities to ensure the delivery of
quality patient care in a therapeutic environment.
- Make staff assignments based on patient need and the skill of
- Serve as role models and clinical resource for the staff.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for information or
follow-up with physician, staff or patient issues. What
qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current TX RN licensure
- 1-year Emergency Department experience preferred
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric
Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- TNCC required
- ENPC Recommended within 1 year of hire HCA Healthcare ranks on
Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive
years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition
Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd
love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Valley Regional Medical Center, Brownsville , Registered Nurse Emergency Room, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!