Seasonal RN PRN Labor and Delivery
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description **Seasonal PRN RN - $47.50/HR** Do you want to be a
part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for
a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit
your application today and find out what it truly means to be a
part of a team. We value your contributions. Our employee
recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are
currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come
be a part of the change! We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
opportunity. Valley Regional Medical Center - Brownsville, TX
Registered Nurse (RN)- Labor & Delivery Founded as Valley Community
Hospital in 1975, Valley Regional Medical Center proudly serves
Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is
committed to providing the best health care for the residents in
the Rio Grande Valley. Valley Regional Medical Center is a 214
Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25
specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast
array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and
services. What you will do in this role:
- The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the
scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintains a safe a therapeutic environment.
- Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual
needs of the patient.
- Plans individualized patient care utilizing an
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the
goals of the hospital's mission and vision statement.
- When acting in charge nurse role, registered nurses are
responsible for day-to-day activities to ensure the delivery of
quality patient care in a therapeutic environment.
- Make staff assignments based on patient need and the skill of
- Serve as role models and clinical resource for the staff.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for information or
follow-up with physician, staff or patient issues.
What qualification you will need:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current TX RN licensure (or eligible for NCLEX)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BLCLS) and Certification
- NRP required within 6 months of hire
- AWHONN intermediate fetal monitoring course within 1 year of
hireHCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired
Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the
fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition
of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Brownsville , Seasonal RN PRN Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!