Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description Do you want to be a part of a family and not just
another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where
diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and
find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your
contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our
teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse
(RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you
an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We
believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment, We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Valley
Regional Medical Center - Brownsville, TX Registered Nurse (RN)-
Labor & Delivery Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975,
Valley Regional Medical Center proudly serves Brownsville and the
surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing
the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
Valley Regional Medical Center is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with
over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley
Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality
inpatient and outpatient programs and services. What you will do in
- The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the
scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintains a safe a therapeutic environment.
- Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual
needs of the patient.
- Plans individualized patient care utilizing an
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the
goals of the hospital's mission and vision statement.
- When acting in charge nurse role, registered nurses are
responsible for day-to-day activities to ensure the delivery of
quality patient care in a therapeutic environment.
- Make staff assignments based on patient need and the skill of
- Serve as role models and clinical resource for the staff.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for information or
follow-up with physician, staff or patient issues.
What qualification you will need:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current TX RN licensure (or eligible for NCLEX)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BLCLS) and Certification
- NRP required within 6 months of hire
- AWHONN intermediate fetal monitoring course within 1 year of
hire HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired
Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the
fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition
of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.If you find
this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly
review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear
from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Brownsville , Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!