Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - $80-95/hr
Company: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now)
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to
conduct clinical assessments for the people who sacrificed the most
for our country No evenings, no call, no prescribing, low patient
volume. You pick when you want to work. Take the best lifestyle
position in the USA for NPs and PAs! Resume to : The mission :
fulfilling President Lincoln's promise "To care for him who shall
have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" by
serving and honoring the men and women who are America's
- Flexible schedule, work when you want to work .1-5 days per
week or just 1 day every few months, you decide!
- $1,000 a day for seeing and completing documentation on 6 or
more patients a day. Or, $600 a day seeing and completing
documentation on 4-5 patients a day. Or, $400 for seeing and
completing documentation on 0-3 patients a day.
- This comes out to $80-95/hr on average.
- Typically seeing only 4-10 veterans a day About the Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role:
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - NPs and PAs are
performing disability assessments on Veterans for the VA. Broad
overview: Reviewing Veteran medical records, lengthy history with
the Veteran to understand their condition and how it is military
service related, physical assessment and documentation of findings.
This is a no prescribing / non treating role. A low liability role.
- The veterans truly appreciate the care provided by the Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant, more so than the average
patient going to a typical health system.
- You will be fully trained on how to do these assessments. The
most challenging part of the position will be learning and
completing the documentation. Ideal Nurse Practitioner or Physician
- Is investigative in nature, wants to understand the veterans
claim and collect evidence.
- Someone who can stay focused on 1 patient at a time vs.
bouncing between 20 patients per day
- Someone who can stay unbiased and collect medical evidence.
- Must have your own supervising physician if state
Keywords: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now), Brownsville , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - $80-95/hr, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!