ICU Registered Nurse RN Nights
Company: Solara Specialty Hospital Brownsville
Posted on: September 19, 2023
$20,000 Sign-on bonus!$31-$45 per hour About Us Cornerstone
Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and
provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents
and their families. Our employees make a difference, join us so you
can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive
service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee,
patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and
measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the
quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
Responsibilities: The Registered Nurse ICU is responsible for the
direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age
from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex
conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with
rehabilitation and/or wound care needs. The Registered Nurse (RN)
ICU duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care
during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA
and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration
the patients age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
and hospital policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU RNs. Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional
- Two or more years of ICU, critical care experienceas a
Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred. Certificates, Licenses,
- A Registered Nurse ICU who is currently licensed to practice,
in good standing, by the state of employment.
- Must maintain current ACLS certification throughout
- ACLS certification is required upon hire. by Jobble
Keywords: Solara Specialty Hospital Brownsville, Brownsville , ICU Registered Nurse RN Nights, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!