ICU Registered Nurse RN Days
Company: Solara Specialty Hospital Brownsville
Posted on: September 19, 2023
$15,000 Sign-on bonus!
$31-$45 per hour
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
The -Registered Nurse ICU -is responsible for the direct and
indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years
to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
The -Registered Nurse (RN) -ICU -duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care
during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA
and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration
the patients' age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
and hospital policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU RNs.
Education and/or Experience: - -
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two or more years of ICU, critical care experience -as a
Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: -
- A Registered Nurse ICU who is currently licensed to practice,
in good standing, by the state of employment. - -
- Must maintain current ACLS certification throughout employment.
- ACLS certification is required upon hire.
Keywords: Solara Specialty Hospital Brownsville, Brownsville , ICU Registered Nurse RN Days, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!