Internal Medicine job in Brownsville TX
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Specialization:Family Medicine without OBInternal
MedicineJob Summary: J1 visa's welcome .seeking a Family Medicine
or Internal Medicine physician to join a well-established practice
in Brownsville, Texas.
- x2 clinics new associate based at Brownsville location
- tenured staff to include NPs
- M-F 8am-5pm
- No weekends
- ER call assigned to Hospitalists 24/7
- Minimal practice call (phone)
- Collegial atmosphere where everyone gets along
- J1 visa's welcome Incentive/Benefits Package:
- Employed by the practice
- Paid malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- Paid vacation
- Partnership track
- Relocation allowance
- Texas has tort reform and No state income taxes About HCA
Valley Regional Medical Center:
- Valley Regional Medical Center is a 215-bed facility
- Home to a team of more than 200 physicians representing over 25
- A leader in a vast array of high quality programs, including
surgical robotics, advanced laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries,
neurosurgery, orthopaedic surgery, women's services, pediatric
services, and neonatal intensive care.
- Nationally accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Level III Trauma Center
- The Women s Pavilion specializes in obstetrics and neonatology
and offers labor/delivery suites, newborn nurseries and cheerful,
home-like birthing rooms.
- Delivers over 2,000 babies annually
- 10-bed NICU
- Transport team available 24-hours/day The Brownsville metro
area is home to half a million people, making it one of the state's
top ten most populous areas. Brownsville is a vibrant,
multi-cultural community with a surprisingly low cost of living.
With a tropical climate and a quick 15-minute drive to South Padre
Island, Texas' most desirable beach, Brownsville is a fantastic
place to put down roots. We have a world-class art scene, with the
Children's Museum of Brownsville and the Gladys Porter Zoo and
plenty of shopping to be had! Because of the tropical climate,
Brownsville is an outdoor enthusiast's year-round paradise. Parades
of birders 'flock' to the area to witness rare bird migration - the
annual monarch migration is another sight to behold.
Keywords: HCA, Brownsville , Internal Medicine job in Brownsville TX, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!