RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Emergency Room Nurse Job
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today
and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We can offer you a benefits package that will meet your familys
needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that
best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in
additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare
flex spending accounts, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement
programs. We can even help with your existing student loan debt
with our student loan repayment program.
By applying to this posting you will be considered for Emergency
Room Nurse positions across multiple locations in the Houston,
Corpus Christi, and Rio Grande Valley Markets listed below.
Facilities may range from smaller, intimate hospitals to large
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help
you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
patient careWe value your contributions. Our employee recognition
programs encourage our teams to raise the bar in patient care. We
are currently seeking Emergency Room Nurses to join our family.
Come be a part of the change in our Gulf Coast Division!
In this role you will:
- Perform nursing assessment, diagnosis, care plan, and
implementation of treatment for all assigned patients
- Perform initial triage evaluation and assign acuity level to
- Administer treatments, medications, and procedures within scope
- Participate in coordination of care with ED management staff,
team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff
maintaining accountability of delegation Qualifications
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American
Heart Association required
- TNCC and ENPC (or American Heart Association issued PALS
certification) must be obtained within 6 months hire. RNs
participating in an ED internship program must obtain ACLS within 1
year of hire and TNCC and ENPC (or American Heart Association
issued PALS certification) within 18 months of hire. We are a
member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a community
of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners.
We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding
ERs, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our
facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care.
Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson
Healths top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient
satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcares Gulf Coast Division network
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Valley Regional Medical Center If you would like to be
considered for specified locations, please visit our Career Site
and search by facility to view their current openings.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
contact us at
Keywords: HCA., Brownsville , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Emergency Room Nurse Job, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!