Certified Surgical Technician - L&D (CST) PartTime
Company: Valley Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just anotheremployee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusionthrive? Submit your application today and find out what it
truly means to be apart of a team.--We value your contributions.
Our employee recognitionprograms encourage our teams to raise the
bar. We are currently seeking a Certified Surgical Technician--to
join ourfamily. Come be a part of the change!-- --We offer you
anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We
believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.We would
love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Valley Regional Medical Center-------Brownsville, TX--Certified
Surgical Technician - Labor & Delivery (Part Time) Nights--Founded
as Valley Community Hospital in 1975,--Valley Regional Medical
Center--proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities.
Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for
the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.--Valley Regional Medical
Center--is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians
representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is
a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient
programs and services, including:
- 24 Hour Level III Trauma Emergency Department
- Open Heart Surgery
- Women---s Services
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Wound Care Center----Valley Regional--is currently looking for
a--Certified Surgical Tech.----What you will do in this role:
- Assembles supplies and equipment needed for surgical
- Prepares sterile instrument table.
- Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with hospital
- Maintains aseptic techniques and actively monitors situations
which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Provides comfort and support for pre-operative patients.
- Transports patients to and from surgical suite.
- Positions patient according to type of surgery.
- Assists the surgical team in surgical procedures which may
include passing instruments, sponges and sutures.
- Maintains work area.
- Gathers equipment for cleaning and sterilization.
- Assists in the monitoring of the patient through the
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Qualifications What you will need for this
- Graduate of a formal surgical technologist program or
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist.
- Detail-oriented with ability to sustain concentration over long
periods of time.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 poundsNotice Our Company---s recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking--here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Valley Regional Medical Center, Brownsville , Certified Surgical Technician - L&D (CST) PartTime, Healthcare , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!