Shift Leader - Restaurant - East TX 100, Port Isabel, TX
Company: Church's Chicken
Location: Port Isabel
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Reports To (Title): Restaurant General Manager
Department: Field Operations
Job Summary: To serve as a restaurant leader and ensure that Team
Members on shift are provided with the proper coaching, training
and development necessary to provide an outstanding customer
experience at Church's. Ensure compliance with all Cajun Operating
Company policies and procedures as set forth by the company.
- Monitors and ensures prompt, friendly, and courteous customer
- Monitors and ensures all Church's menu products are prepared
and served according to standard procedures.
- Ensures that prepared job assignments and activities are
carried out by Team Members.
- Assists Team Members as necessary to prepare quality products,
provide service, and maintain a clean restaurant.
- Demonstrates proper procedures for Team Members to follow.
- Ensures that safety and security policies and procedures are
- Monitors and performs opening and closing duties as required on
the Shift Awareness Checklists.
- Follows and ensures the use of proper product procedures for
preparation of all menu items.
- Follows procedures for receiving, handling, and storage of food
products. Follows proper rotation and icing procedures.
- Maintains professional and ethical leadership behaviors at all
- Ensures on-time attendance by each employee for shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience):
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is highly recommended.
- ServSafe - food safety training is highly recommended.
Position Qualifications/Functional Skills:
- Completes Weekly Sales Report, Bank deposit slips, the Cash and
Inventory worksheet, and other forms as required for the shift.
Ensures accuracy of paperwork.
- Enters inventory and payroll, as required, into the POS
- Ensures the restaurant polls nightly by the correct closedown
of the POS system.
- Ensures adherence to established cash handling and security
procedures, including but not limited to, cash sales counts, drawer
bank counts, drawer assignments, POS deletions, over-rings, and
voids, large bill drops, and cash levels in the drawer.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License, have access to an
automotive vehicle during shifts, and possess proof of insurance on
- Must successfully complete the Shift Leader certification
1. If you're hungry for a career that's fun, fast-paced and loaded
with opportunity, then you've come to the right place. At Church's
-, we're not your typical quick service restaurant. We make real
comfort food that makes a difference in peoples' lives. And for
over 60 years, our restaurant has been a place where hard-working
people can get ahead and go on to do amazing things by serving
2. Church's Chicken is an equal employment opportunity employer and
makes hiring and employment decisions without regard to race,
color, religion sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Church's Chicken, Brownsville , Shift Leader - Restaurant - East TX 100, Port Isabel, TX, Hospitality & Tourism , Port Isabel, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!