Company: Maxim Government Services
Posted on: December 3, 2019
Other opening in Brownsville, Texas. This and other
counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking full time Bilingual
Mental Health Clinicians for a direct placement opportunity with
our client.Benefits include:
- Sign on Bonus
- Health/Vision/Dental: Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401K Match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Relocation Bonus (if applicable) Hours: Full time, 40 hours per
week. Required to work a flexible schedule to facilitate program
services. Job Summary The Clinician is responsible for providing
mental health assessment and counseling intervention services, as
well as continually monitoring and documenting clients' mental
well-being and overall adjustment to the program. The Clinician's
functions are performed as part of a multi-disciplinary team and
include development and implementation of client therapeutic plans,
facilitating transfers, and reunification planning. All duties will
be performed based on education, training and certified counseling
experience within the social service field. The Clinician is
subject to work extended hours and weekends, and to be on-call.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW), Counseling, Psychology or
other relevant behavioral science field in which clinical training
and experience is a program requirement; New Graduates encouraged
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and be eligible to
drive to facilitate program services as required by contractual
- Required to work a flexible schedule to facilitate program
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Two years of postgraduate direct service delivery experience
conducting clinical interviewing and assessment, as well as
individual and group counseling.
- Experience working with children and youth in inpatient,
residential, or detention facilities.
- Experience working with undocumented children and/or refugees.
- Conduct intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments with
clients, and document results according program standards.
- Collaborate with treatment team members and clients to develop
- Provide weekly one-to-one counseling and crisis intervention as
- Facilitate psycho-educational and therapeutic client
- Continually monitor the mental well-being of clients and
arrange for appropriate services as needed.
- Provide consultation and documentation regarding clients'
functioning, mental health status, and treatment needs.
- Provide clinical services, licensing and funding source
- Participate in and comply with all meetings, assignments,
process improvement, and quality improvement initiatives as
assigned by supervisor
- Attend all organizational required trainings.
- Attend all departmental and program meetings to ensure that
up-to-date information is received and/or information of policy
changes or practice are adhered to.
- Must assist in the evacuation of youth as needed due to
inclement weather conditions, natural disasters, or other
- Travel as needed for trainings, conferences or to transport
youth to destinations located within the U.S.
- Maintain a safe, clean and hazard-free work area.
- Ensure the proper supervision of youth at all times.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential
tasks as assigned. For further information and/or to apply to this
opportunity, please contact Shanna Harrison at or email your resume
Keywords: Maxim Government Services, Brownsville , Therapist Bilingual, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!