Bilingual Registered Nurse
Location: San Benito
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join a growing
nonprofit. Our registered nurses are not only devoted to delivering
quality medical care, but they also pride themselves in their
disease prevention and health maintenance efforts.
As a Registered Nurse with SelectMed, you will coordinate and
supervise medical staff to ensure the quality of nursing services,
treatment, and interventions. This is an ideal position for someone
looking for leadership opportunities.
- Plan regional meetings, training, and presentations for
- Create and implemented tools to monitor and audit the
performance of the medical departments.
- Develops and coordinates the infection prevention and control
- Must have an active RN License.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree with one
year of direct patient care experience
- Must be bilingual in Spanish.
- Must have an active driver’s license.
- 2-3 years of leadership experience in a pediatric setting
Keywords: SelectMed-Staff, Brownsville , Bilingual Registered Nurse, Other , San Benito, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!