CNL-CAID2-04.21 Case Aide - 2nd Shift - Casa Norma Linda
Company: Caliburn International
Location: San Benito
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging
our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have
career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a
unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!
To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below
to find your next career!
The Case Aide requires subject-matter knowledge and judgment to
complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature
and sequence. Responsible for providing administrative support,
analysis and reports in the support of Program Operations at an
on-site shelter facility. May be assigned to any department such as
Logistics, Training, Safety, Operations, etc. The Case Aide selects
from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by
adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or
procedures. Reports to the assigned department head.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established
standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable
professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard
for which CHS is recognized.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the needs of shelter operations to include organizing,
assisting, preparing for meetings, filing, or communicating with
- Ensures and follows compliance with Government customer
policies and procedures, state, and Federal regulations.
- May support any team with routine or daily responsibilities,
including but not limited to filing, copying, data entry and other
duties as assigned
- May implement internal data management and reporting systems as
well as maintains records on employees and compliance
- Utilizes data management and reporting systems
- May provide reports with detailed analysis of workforce levels,
critical skill set needs and projections.
- May assist with the development and implementation of policies
and procedures consistent with those of the organization
- May assist department heads to ensure operations in the
department are implemented according to policy
- Assists in a variety of personnel and administrative matters
including but not limited to maintaining a wide variety of time
keeping records (stored both manually and electronically).
- Maintains confidentiality of all documentation, files, and
required record keeping assignments in relations to the population
served, customer, and/or employees
- May verify and coordinate statistical reports and shelter
metrics for accuracy and completeness
- May include coordinating data entry required for statistical
reports and shelter metrics for accuracy and completeness
- May include compiling information, handle, and resolve
customer, employee and shelter resident's complaints.
- May validate and ensure approval on all other General Clerk
- Supervising and mentoring other employees may be required in
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and
- Ensures safe operating conditions within area of
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have the ability to resolve unforeseen problems with
little or no direction from manager.
- Excellent presentation skills as well as oral and written
- Proficiency with computer, common office equipment, and MS
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Some positions may require Bilingual in Spanish and English
(Read, Write, Speak)
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized
and have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective
- 1 year of office experience
- Associates or bachelor's degree in the behavioral sciences,
human services or social services fields or related field
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (Read, Write, Speak)
Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin,
age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Caliburn International, Brownsville , CNL-CAID2-04.21 Case Aide - 2nd Shift - Casa Norma Linda, Other , San Benito, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!