Company: Origins Behavioral HealthCare
Location: South Padre Island
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Hannah's House for Women provides compassionate addiction
treatment designed exclusively for women, including those with
co-occurring disorders and trauma. Our unique gender-specific
program maintains a female team of addiction professionals on South
Padre Island, TX. We work tirelessly to help each patient identify
their barriers to recovery and develop coping strategies for total
health and wellbeing. The multi-disciplinary team at Hannah's House
uses ongoing collaboration to build comprehensive addiction
treatment plans that take each woman's strengths, challenges, and
personal history into account. Every day, our licensed medical and
clinical professionals share their perspectives and discuss
individual solutions for long-term recovery. We find proven
clinical recovery interventions through an integrated approach that
helps each woman recover her authentic self.
Our goal is to continually evaluate the effectiveness of our
programs and clinical interventions. This is a unique opportunity
to assist in redesigning our gender specific program to embrace
optimal healing opportunities for women entrusted to our care. The
ideal candidate would possess confident, enthusiastic leadership
abilities and a willingness to infuse new energy, vitality, and
clinical innovation into a program eager to grow. If this speaks to
your goals and passion, we would love to talk with you!
- We exist to provide a clear path to a life of healing and
- Employees Matter
- Patients Matter
- Families Matter
- Community Matters
Who are we?
- We deliver a lasting solution for addiction
We are Inspiring.
Our philosophy is built on the belief that all people can change
productive and meaningful lives.
We are Innovative and provide Cutting
Edge Services. Hannah's House is a leader in the treatment
of women with co-occurring mental health and substance use
conditions while continuing to provide evidence-based practices
with a profound immersion in the timeless 12-Step experience
We are Trustworthy. Hannah's House for women
has set the bar for the highest standards of conduct as well as
proven effectiveness to the patients, their families and the
communities we serve.
We are Caring. We have dedicated our lives to
helping others. We care deeply about joining people in their desire
to improve the quality of their lives and our commitment is to be
there to guide and empower them to be successful.
What are we looking for?
The Minimum Qualifications
- An individual with the highest personal and professional
integrity, principles, and knowledge who builds the respect and
support from the team.
- A collaborative clinical leader who values input from the
- Excellent ability to listen to and provide clear direction to
- Ability to think innovatively and develop new programs and
projects. Proven success leading a high-powered clinical team.
- An individual with familiarity working with adult female
individuals struggling with co-occurring disorders as a specialized
population and the unique needs and approach their treatment
- An individual with knowledge of a variety of best practices and
holistic approaches including; Motivational Interviewing, CBT,
Trauma Informed Care, and 12 step facilitation.
- Education commensurate with licensure, Masters degree
- Must be licensed by the State of Texas as a Qualified
Credentialed Counselor (LPC, LMFT and/or LCSW) and be in good
standing; or deemed to be capable of delivering counseling services
by Clinical Leadership. Supervisor credentials preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working in substance abuse
treatment facility required.
- Work experience in 12-step immersion program preferred.
- If in recovery, two (2) years of continuous sobriety
- Demonstrate managerial experience and competence.
- Knowledge, experience and competence in the specific areas of
adult treatment, adult co-morbid complications, and family systems
- Strong computer skills and be familiar with most Microsoft
products and network components.
- Excellent communication skills that foster teamwork and high
- Believes in leading by example and servant leadership so that
others that report to them want to follow with enthusiasm.
- Highly organized with strong administrative skills.
- Must also possess skills in the area of strategic planning and
Why Should YOU Apply?
- $5,000.00 sign on bonus
- $5,000.00 retention bonus after two (2) years
- Housing allowance available
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement and professional
- Great team culture and learning environment
- Meaningful Work
- Career Advancement
Keywords: Origins Behavioral HealthCare, Brownsville , Director, Other , South Padre Island, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!