Store Manager - The Domain
Company: James Avery Jewelry
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are seeking a talented Store Manager to coordinate all
activities in the store; to ensure that all goals and deadlines are
communicated and met. The manager will provide leadership by
example through planning, organization, control, and management at
the store level. The manager will be responsible for the overall
daily operations of the store, including the hiring, training,
discipline, and scheduling of employees, as to ensure cost
effective and quality store operations. Manages achievement of
store objectives. This opportunity is at The Domain location in
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Effectively managing and directing the activities of the retail
store to achieve optimal results.
- Approving supply expenditures.
- Managing and approves store expenses within budget.
- Preparing and reviewing the Leadership team schedule using the
electronic scheduling system.
- Utilizing GUESTS program when interacting with guests on sales
floor or phone and when handling guest owned jewelry.
- Performing store opening and closing activities, including
financial processes and delegation of job duties schedule.
- Recruiting, selecting, and on-boarding leadership team
- Addressing guest concerns that could not be effectively
addressed by another member of the leadership team or sales
associate. Ensures leadership team is adequately trained to address
guest concerns quickly and appropriately. Resolves guest issues
- Managing the inventory processes including inventory cycle
counting, inventory adjustments, and shipping and receiving of
merchandise following Company processes and guidelines.
- Monitoring product trends and changes in retails and
communicate to the District Manager.
- Ensuring that company standards are met in overall store
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Associate's degree in business and three years of retail
management experience and/or equivalent education/experience
- Knowledge of budgeting, inventory control and visual
- Ability to direct the activities of the retail stores to
achieve optimal results.
- Ability to consistently maintain a driving record that meets
insurance company requirements.
- Pass a background check as well as an alcohol, controlled
substance, and illegal drug screen that meets Company standards
before beginning regular employment.
Keywords: James Avery Jewelry, Brownsville , Store Manager - The Domain, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!