Company: Assemblers, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
General Overview of Position
The position of Assembly Technician reports to the Area Manager
and is responsible to provide high quality merchandise assembly,
installation, and service work at customer locations.
- Create customer focused practices and provide excellent
customer service at all times.
- Perform all work tasks completely and accurately and per the
company policy and procedure.
- Assemble all products according to manufacturer's directions
- Complete invoice process as required.
- Communicate timely and effectively.
- Work in a safe and clean manner.
- Be courteous and conscientious of customers in the work
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to possess and use required tools.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to reach and maintain prescribed productivity levels
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Required availability including evenings, weekends, and
- Ability to provide an acceptable background screen.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and
periodically climb up and down stairs.
- Ability to work exposed to outside temperatures.
- Frequently bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Ability to use hands and fingers to assemble small parts and
calibrate precise measurements.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and
- Piece work commission/Non-Exempt.
- Career Tech bonus.
- Annual performance appraisals.
Keywords: Assemblers, Inc., Brownsville , Assembly Technician, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!