Customer Service Representative
Company: TechOpps Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Brownsville, TX 78521
Call Center Representative II
Background Check: Must successfully pass background check
and drug test
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must own Windows PC and have sufficient internet speed to
connect via Ethernet cable to call, e-mail and chat handling
software provided by customer. NO WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
- High School Graduate
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to caller questions via telephone and written
correspondence regarding benefits, contracts, eligibility and
- Successfully complete five weeks of paid new hire training and
perform duties taught in virtual (at-home) training.
- Operate a PC to obtain and extract information; documents
information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly document inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and
- Coordinate with various functions within team to ensure
customer member requests and questions are handled and in a timely
- Working with the support of a virtual (at-home) supervisor,
receive and place follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer
questions and when necessary, escalate complex requests to senior
team members or supervisors.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- At least one (1) year of call center or customer service
experience responding to in-bound calls, e-mails and chat.
- Basic knowledge of medical insurance services preferred.
- Excellent customer service and meeting first-time issue
- Proven ability to Work From Home Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM
to 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
TechOpps Inc. is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For
more information on our Company, please visit our website at
www.TechOpps.net. We thank all applicants for their interest;
however, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
Keywords: TechOpps Inc., Brownsville , Customer Service Representative, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!