The Production Team Lead is responsible for the safety and
productivity of production employees staffed on a designated shift.
The Team Leader is accountable for ensuring that production
scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to
- Act as communication liaison for the production team,
disseminating important and timely information.
- Enforce all safety and processing procedures.
- Enable effective communications between management and
- Help train new production employees and coach existing
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with 5S, and
- Investigate and report all incidents.
- Perform hands-on production and assembly functions.
- Continually investigate and suggest cost-saving ideas.
- Perform related duties as necessary.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
Business Unit Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform crating and shipping checks throughout the shift to
ensure on time schedule attainment is met.
- Ensure all coils are being tested and quality checked in order
according to schedule to maximize productivity.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members - coaching if necessary.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their
confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Resolve conflict.
Job Qualifications: (Right-Click for Options)
Work requires, in addition to the skills normally acquired
through a general high school education, specialized or technical
training which may be obtained in high school commercial or shop
courses or by a relatively brief period (less than two years) of
intensive preparation outside of school.
Between 3-5 years of work experience is required.
- Ability to motivate others to meet established deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of the company's products and channels.
- Basic computer skills.
- Leadership, verbal communications and interpersonal
- Time management, scheduling and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Qualified candidates must pass a computer skills test.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (manufacturing environment).
- Manufacturing experience, preferably sheet metal fabrication
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Candidate must pass a drug/alcohol screen, physical and
physical agility and a consumer/criminal background check if
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people in this
position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Why join the Greenheck family?
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our
industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually
Prescription drug benefits
Paid vacations and holidays
401(k) Retirement savings plan
On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield location)
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care
Employee Wellness Program
Want to hear more about the Greenheck culture? Take a look for
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Memphis