Internal Review and Prevention Lead
Company: Southwest Key Programs
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Internal Review and Prevention Lead is responsible for
assisting the Director of Internal Review and Prevention in all
areas related to department duties. This includes but is not
limited to coordinating and scheduling review calls of Significant
Incident Reports of Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment (SA/SIRs),
processing SA/SIRs documentation and tracking of these reports, and
ensuring that appropriate follow up is completed, The Internal
Review and Prevention Lead will also track and follow up on state
licensing and law enforcement investigations and will conduct
internal investigations of staff related cases as required. The
Internal Review and Prevention Lead must maintain a flexible work
schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays, and
rotation of 24 hour on-call schedule.
- Be knowledgeable of Interim Final Rule 411 Standards on
Standards To Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Sexual Abuse and
Sexual Harassment Involving Unaccompanied Children
- Be knowledgeable of ORR Standards on Preventing, Detecting, and
- Processing and tracking of SA/SIRs
- Assist in compiling, maintaining and submitting monthly,
quarterly, and annual reports to the appropriate personnel at
Southwest Key Programs' national headquarters and ORR annual
- Assist in the development and implementation Prevention of
Sexual Abuse policies
- Complete internal investigations of allegations of sexual
abuse, harassment, inappropriate sexual behavior against
- Participate in the 24 hour on-call consultation rotation
- Assist in conducting investigations of incidents involving
employees. Monitor and follow up with management on action
- Develop and provide high level training on PSA related topics
for program management and compliance managers
- Assist in ensuring that programs are in compliance with PSA
- Provide support in the implementation of a zero tolerance
- Provide oversight to PSA Compliance Manager(s).
- Develop and maintain productive relations with local, state and
- Must maintain flexibility and the ability to handle other work
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A combination of one of the following:
- BA in social services or related field with 3 years
supervisory/managerial experience in residential child care
- Master's degree in social services or related field with 2
years supervisor/managerial experience in residential child
- Cleared Tuberculosis test results.
- Cleared background check from appropriate entity.
- Cleared drug test results (for Texas programs only).
- Must demonstrate strong interviewing skills and
- Strong understanding of state licensing standards related to
child rights and prevention of child abuse and neglect.
- Flexibility and willingness to work irregular and long hours
including evenings and weekends and flexibility to travel as
- Maintain annual training
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of hire.
Must be able to read, write, and communicate both verbally and
in written form to express and exchange ideas. While performing the
responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to access
all components of work station and other office equipment. Frequent
typing, writing, bending and twisting. Must be able to lift up to
General office environment with moderate noise. Frequent
computer use at workstation for extended periods of time.
Keywords: Southwest Key Programs, Brownsville , Internal Review and Prevention Lead, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!