Child and Adolescence opening in Brownsville, Texas.
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking full time
Bilingual Mental Health Clinicians for a direct placement
opportunity with our client.
Sign on Bonus
Health/Vision/Dental: Blue Cross Blue Shield
Relocation Bonus (if applicable)
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week. Required to work a flexible
schedule to facilitate program services.
The Clinician is responsible for providing mental health
assessment and counseling intervention services, as well as
continually monitoring and documenting clients' mental well-being
and overall adjustment to the program. The Clinician's functions
are performed as part of a multi-disciplinary team and include
development and implementation of client therapeutic plans,
facilitating transfers, and reunification planning. All duties will
be performed based on education, training and certified counseling
experience within the social service field. The Clinician is
subject to work extended hours and weekends, and to be on-call.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW), Counseling, Psychology
or other relevant behavioral science field in which clinical
training and experience is a program requirement; New Graduates are
also welcome to apply!
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and be eligible to
drive to facilitate program services as required by contractual
- Required to work a flexible schedule to facilitate program
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Two years of postgraduate direct service delivery experience
conducting clinical interviewing and assessment, as well as
individual and group counseling.
- Experience working with children and youth in inpatient,
residential, or detention facilities.
- Experience working with undocumented children and/or
- Conduct intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments with
clients, and document results according program standards.
- Collaborate with treatment team members and clients to develop
- Provide weekly one-to-one counseling and crisis intervention
- Facilitate psycho-educational and therapeutic client
- Continually monitor the mental well-being of clients and
arrange for appropriate services as needed.
- Provide consultation and documentation regarding clients'
functioning, mental health status, and treatment needs.
- Provide clinical services, licensing and funding source
- Participate in and comply with all meetings, assignments,
process improvement, and quality improvement initiatives as
assigned by supervisor
- Attend all organizational required trainings.
- Attend all departmental and program meetings to ensure that
up-to-date information is received and/or information of policy
changes or practice are adhered to.
- Must assist in the evacuation of youth as needed due to
inclement weather conditions, natural disasters, or other
- Travel as needed for trainings, conferences or to transport
youth to destinations located within the U.S.
- Maintain a safe, clean and hazard-free work area.
- Ensure the proper supervision of youth at all times.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other
essential tasks as assigned.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity,
please contact a Recruiter at [Click Here to Apply] or email your
resume [Click Here to Apply]