LA-SM2-05.21 Security Monitor - 2nd Shift - Loma Alta
Company: Caliburn International
Location: Los Fresnos
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging
our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have
career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a
unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!
To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below
to find your next career!
The Security Monitor position provides a system of
accountability and continuous supervision of the site population by
monitoring all camera on site. Reports any outages in the
surveillance videos. Reports anything suspicious, anything that
violates policies and procedures that may cause harm to someone
else and ensures the safety of all children and staff. The Security
Monitor reports to a Supervisor Youth Care Worker.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established
standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable
professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard
for which CHS is recognized.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides Security Monitoring
- Maintains surveillance systems and ensures they are recording
at all times
- Ensures correct date and times are recorded on the surveillance
- May provide direct supervision UAC and ensure they maintain
line-of-sight at all times
- Communicates frequently with shift supervisor
- Assists during transition and movement of children from one
activity to the next and one physical location to another depending
on department assigned
- Participates in ongoing meetings, conferences, training
programs as required
- Provides coverage for assigned staff when needed
- Responsible for adhering to all CHS, contract agency, and other
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and
- Ensures the safe operating conditions within area of
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Minimum age of 21 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have the ability to maintain security equipment
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (Read, Write, Speak)
- Must have capacity to adapt to diverse situations.
- Must have the ability to resolve unforeseen problems with
little or no direction from manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer, common office equipment, and MS
Office products required.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized,
and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean child abuse and neglect or child protective services
- Meet the requirements of the contract for all immunizations
(Emergency Task Order or Cooperative Agreement)
- Able to evacuate at short notice to accompany residents
possibly to a different city for several days at a time.
- Associates degree in human services related field
- 1-year security monitoring experience
- 1 year of experience in child care or residential care for
- 1 year of operations experience
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Visual acuity required to complete paperwork, computer work and
direct line of sight supervision of staff
- Able to communicate verbally and listen for constant
surveillance of staff activities
- Able to withstand changing environmental conditions with
weather (rain, lightning, extreme heat and winds)
- Able to withstand and manipulate through construction areas,
sports fields, etc.
- Ability to stand; particularly for sustained periods of
Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin,
age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Caliburn International, Brownsville , LA-SM2-05.21 Security Monitor - 2nd Shift - Loma Alta, Other , Los Fresnos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!