Registered Nurse Emergency Room Per Diem Rotate
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Under minimal supervision, the Registered Nurse / RN provides
nursing care for a group of patients assigned to the nurse based on
matching the patients' needs with the nurse' competencies. The
Registered Nurse / RN completes established competencies for the
position within designated introductory period. The Registered
Nurse / RN performs other related duties as assigned.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Masters
- Must be currently RN / Registered Nurse licensed, certified or
registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in
state of practice or policy.
- BLS required -Obtained through approved American Heart
Association Training Center within 10 working days before assuming
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire or transfer into
- PALS required within 6 months of hire or transfer into unit or
ENPC required within 18 months of hire or transfer into unit.
- TNCC required within 18 months of hire or transfer into
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Brownsville , Registered Nurse Emergency Room Per Diem Rotate, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!