PT Physical Therapist Lead
Company: Vibra Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
South Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full-Time Lead
Physical Therapist to join our team!
South Texas Rehabilitation Hospital, located in Brownsville, TX,
is a 40 bed inpatient rehab providing rehabilitative services to
people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or
illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive
abilities so they can return home at their highest level of
independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an
opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
where you really get to know your patients and their families.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Basic Life Support/CPR Certification required.
- One year of direct patient care experience in a hospital
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates competency in the provision of care according to
established standards and in a developmentally appropriate
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry,
word processing, email, and record management.
- Leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating
coworkers and staff.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Brownsville area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare Inc., Brownsville , PT Physical Therapist Lead, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!