RPO-CBA-05.21 Compensation and Benefits Administrator - Los Fresnos
Company: Caliburn International
Location: Los Fresnos
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging
our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have
career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a
unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!
To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below
to find your next career!
The Compensation and Benefits Administrator provides support to
the HR Department on all Matters pertaining to compensation and
benefits. This positions will directly report to the HR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists department in carrying out various HR programs and
procedures for all company employees.
- Responds to DOL investigations.
- Responsible for identifying training Management to include
delivery of certain courses.
- Ensures service expectations are met by all departments within
Shared Services and resolves any outstanding concerns.
- Communicates that feedback to entire Shared Services team to
affect positive change for employees and more effective and
efficient operations throughout.
- Supports HRIS data entry and reporting.
- Supports marketing and sales objectives through collaboration
on HR aspects of proposal process.
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as medical,
dental, vision, 401(K)
- Explain benefits and self-enrollment options to employees
- Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related
benefit questions and claims.
- Resolve administrative problems with the carrier
- Administer COBRA
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- 3 years of Experience in a HR office environment
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits administration
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Willing to travel 20% of the year
- Proficiency with computer, common office equipment, and MS
- Flexibility is required due to potential shift changes based on
operational needs and/or command priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills as well as oral and written
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and
- Ensures the safe operating conditions within area of
- Assists in active implementation of company initiatives to
ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Visual acuity required to complete paperwork, computer work and
direct line of sight supervision of staff
- Able to communicate verbally and listen for constant
surveillance of staff activities
- Able to withstand changing environmental conditions with
weather (rain, lightning, extreme heat and winds)
- Able to withstand and manipulate through construction areas,
sports fields, etc.
- Able to receive and understand detailed information through
Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin,
age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Caliburn International, Brownsville , RPO-CBA-05.21 Compensation and Benefits Administrator - Los Fresnos, Other , Los Fresnos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!