Therapist Assistant (PTA)?-?Home?Based?
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring! We are looking for a talented
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) with a passion for
working with pediatrics. Aveanna Healthcare is the nation’s
largest provider of pediatric homecare, specializing in private
duty nursing and therapy services to patients ages
birth to 21. Aveanna offers flexible
scheduling, mentorship opportunities, and competitive pay
and benefits. We are looking for an energetic Pediatric Physical
Therapist Assistant to join our team, full time or part
Our mission is to revolutionize the way that pediatric
healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time. We truly value
compassion, team integrity and trust within our caregivers, as they
are what guides us as we deliver the best care to our medically
complex patients. Come join the Aveanna family today!
Pay: Dependent upon
Schedule: Full Time- Monday
thru Friday, No weekend requirements
Work Location: Brownsville, TX
Our Benefits include:?
- Market-leading Compensation Packages?
- Flexible Scheduling?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance?
- Short and Long Term?Disability?
- Company paid Life?Insurance?
- FSA and HSA plans?
- 401K with employer match?
- Generous paid vacation plans?
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually?
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses?
- Mentor Programs?
Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Meets the qualifications as established by APTA or other
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the current state
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative
Aveanna?Healthcare?is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to
apply.?Visit https://www.aveanna.com to see more about
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California