Travel Nurse - ER RN - Brownsville, TX
Company: General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing
Posted on: July 13, 2021
Travel ER Registered Nurse (RN) in Brownsville, TX!
GHR Travel nursing is currently working to staff an ER
Registered Nurse position for a hospital in Brownsville, Texas.
This position is paying $2,100 to $2,500 gross per week. Please see
below for job details and apply today!
- $2,100 to $2,500 per week
- Multiple positions available
- Night shifts available
- 36 hours per week
- ASAP Start Date
- 13 week assignment
- 22 Beds in the Facilities Unit
- Nurse to Patient Ratio is 1:4
- Charting System: Meditech
- Scrub Color: Royal Blue
- Travel friendly facility & quick interviews
- Active Texas or Compact State Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2+ years of ER experience in a US based hospital
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC, etc. (Other
certifications are welcomed)
Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a
great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you
the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We
offer great pay and one of the best
benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN)
opportunities by signing up for Job
For more details on this or other nationwide Registered Nurse
(RN) opportunities, contact Recruiting Manager Lauren
Maida by call/text at (716)391-0578
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing, Brownsville , Travel Nurse - ER RN - Brownsville, TX, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!