Posted on: July 21, 2021
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is one of the nation's largest
specialty wholesale insurance brokerage firms. We work with
top-rated carriers to design robust coverage for our clients. Our
employees are fueled by a culture built around teamwork, creativity
- Performs quality control checks, reporting, accounting and risk
processing to business unit.
- Support IBA accounts to ensure premium settlements and
warranties are met.
- Monitor service agreements, track monthly revenue, answer
inquiries from clients and internal personnel.
- Provide assistance in other areas of the business.
- Incumbent typically operates under guidance and/or direction
from senior staff.
- Minimum secondary education required
- 1+ years related experience.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Understanding of general insurance and legal principles.
- General knowledge of banking and accounting principles.
- Submit an application and resume/CV online to be
- 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of
employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S.
employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work
- Willing to execute RPS' Employee Agreement or Confidentiality
and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things,
post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation,
confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Risk Placement Services believes that all persons are entitled to
equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor
favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability,
national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or
perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in
all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but
not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, Risk Placement Services will make reasonable
accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an
otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the
accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
Keywords: Gallagher, Brownsville , Underwriting Specialist, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!