Posted on: October 14, 2021
Pronto Insurance is one of the fastest growing general
agencies in South Texas and is now a member of Gallagher, a world
wide expert in risk management solutions. Our first agency was
founded in 1997 and the managing general agency operations
commenced in 2005. Pronto has emerged in the insurance market
through its captive agencies, independent agents, and franchise
locations. Today Pronto has over 200 captive locations in Texas and
recent expansion into the California and Florida market. Our vision
is to become the industry leader by making Pronto Insurance
products a reality for all.
JOB DESCRIPTION: UNDERWRITING SPECIALIST
Employment Status: Full Time
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure that all captive & independent agencies are
correctly writing new and current policies
- Communicate critical policy documents to our customers and
- Provide world-class customer service to our customers and
- Understand, follow and enforce the Underwriting
- Fulfill incoming Agent requests managed through e-mail or
- Acknowledge potential risk alerts within policies to
- Effectively communicate with Sales & Support Staff,
Underwriting Auditor, Claims Department & Operations
- Effectively manage and communicate various reports assigned
- Provide Product & Procedure Assistance to Sales
- Learn all product knowledge
- Work with agencies currently online selling homeowner
- Effectively operate the GA system; managing policies,
processing payments, providing accurate information,
- Calls to and from the agencies, request inspection, review
inspections and photos for compliance, process for notices and
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years related experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and
- Carrier experience highly preferred.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements :
- Detail oriented; strong analytical skills and good
communication and interpersonal skills
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?
- Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of
employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S.
employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work
- Willing to execute RPS' Employee Agreement or Confidentiality
and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things,
post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation,
confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is a division of Arthur J. Gallagher
and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment
opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any
applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran
status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected
status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all
aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not
limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, RPS will make reasonable accommodations to known physical
or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Brownsville , Underwriting Specialist, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!