Posted on: June 16, 2022
Why Choose Us?
Novolex is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and
sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and
sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial
- Retention Bonus
- Full Benefits Package
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our
products, our operations and our people. Each is critically
important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars
form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to
sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our
How You'll Perform the Role
While working in a safe, effective manner, they will keep quality
in mind at all times. Works in a cooperative team environment to
provide assistance to the shipping department. Performs all other
duties or tasks as required by supervision.
- Assist with annual inventory
- Check accuracy entry of shipments and receipts made into
- Strong Organization skills are necessary
- Communicate issues to warehouse Supervisor
- Follow all procedures recorded in SOP book
- Communicate with co-workers any information that pertains
- Ensure incoming receipts are delivered in a timely manner
- Adhere to all plant safety and housekeeping policies
- Cycle counting of product inventory
- Three to five years' experience in a distribution center,
traffic, or a warehouse environment is needed.
- Maintain warehouse area for raw material cycle count
- Working OT and weekend as needed
- Spending 70% of the shift on the production floor
What We Need From You
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be a team player with a "can do" attitude.
- Must be capable of working in hot, dusty areas.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills both oral and
- Must be able to read basic English.
- Experience with MS Office software, including Outlook, Word,
- Previous experience in receiving preferred
,("title":"What You'll Get From Us","content":"
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee
well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and
competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision
insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of
other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and
financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may
vary depending on where you work.
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is
important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for
organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or
address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level
support of activities in the communities where our employees live
Training and Development
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills
development to advanced education programs, training and
development programs and courses are available through Novolex
University. Programs include company and industry training
curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition
Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that
supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
Keywords: Novolex, Brownsville , Inventory Clerk, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!