Company: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies
Location: San Benito
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking entry level
Designers to work in the San Benito, TX area for a top utility and
- Hybrid position - usually 2 days in office, 3 days at home per
- Training will be conducted in the Pharr, TX office. -Primary
Function: - Computer aided drafting to prepare maps, sketches,
schematics and other engineering related drawings
- Create, revise and maintain engineering and record drawings,
- Support the creation, revision, and maintenance of facilities
and equipment documents; including but not limited to construction,
equipment, property documents and records. -
- Obtain information required to perform work from verbal
communication, sketches, marked drawings, listings, field notes,
vendors' catalogs and technical reference manuals and site visits.
- Proficient in use of CAD software and Microsoft Office
- Work with other organizations of the Company to coordinate the
work and assure that it is performed in a safe and efficient
- Read vendors' prints, shop and other drawings and equipment
operating instructions, and incorporate that information into the
work being performed. -
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate degree in Applied Science (AAS) drafting and computer
aided design (CAD) or in civil, electrical or mechanical
- May require overtime.
- Must be familiar with conventional drafting symbols and
drafting methods and have the ability to distinguish colors.
- Valid state driver's license -Apply now for more information on
the company and position!
Keywords: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies, Brownsville , Designer Assc, Other , San Benito, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!