Posted on: September 9, 2023
The Senior Technician position requires your talent and
technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems,
while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team
toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
- Diagnose and repair to specifications.
- Brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel
ignition and electrical, suspension and
alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to
- Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology
through continuous paid formal training.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and
be able to drive customer and company vehicles.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of automotive repair experience,
completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related
field or demonstrated skills via third party
- A.S.E. certification in at least 3 (three) of A1-A8 is
required. (New hires with external similar
qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment
- Maintains Federal, State and Local certification/license where
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
- Reading, writing, and math skills.
OUR CREW KNOWS BENEFITS
Health benefits that start on day one of employment, for all of our
- Paid vacation and holidays
- On-the-job training and company-funded ASE
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 401(k) match
- Vision and Dental Coverage
- On demand pay (daily pay) program available
Our Values Give Back To You
- Professional Development: No matter where you're at in your
career, we've got the resources to help you level up.
- Community & Involvement: We pride ourselves on working with our
local communities and giving back where we can.
- Integrity & Teamwork: Part of what makes our teams different is
our drive to do things right, always, together.
Keywords: Firestone, Brownsville , Lead/Senior Tech, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!