Field Service Technician I
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Description TheSecurity Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operationis
the cornerstone of Leidos' comprehensive suite of fully-integrated
security solutions for aviation, ports, borders, and critical
infrastructure customers around the world. With our new, combined
portfolio, our operation has more than 24,000 products deployed
across 120 countries. Leveraging this portfolio, our core technical
strengths, and robust R&D initiatives, we are positioned to
address emerging and evolving threats through rapid development of
innovative solutions for our global customers. Travel to various
customer sites domestically and internationally as required. SES is
comprised of three divisions to align with our customers' missions
- Aviation Solutions
- Ports & Borders
- Global Services SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performing customer support activities involving the
installation, modification, and repair of complex equipment and
- Conducting on-site installation and testing of equipment to
ensure proper working order.
- Isolating equipment start-up malfunctions and taking corrective
- Performing ad-hoc and predetermined work assignments with
- Following all established guidelines, procedures and
- Working on assignments which are semi-routine in nature where
ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is
- Managing resources, maintaining schedules, and coordinating all
repair activities in priority sequence to ensure adherence to
contractual service level agreements (SLAs); and
- Working in a customer environment with systems operated in a
24/7 environment which require immediate response times (either
while on-shift or after hours on-call) and driving long distances
- Accepting and updating work order in CRM systems such as
Salesforce, Maximo, and GURU for our customers. Basic
- Related Trade experience (electrical, electronic,
mechanical)/Military Training (electrical, mechanical,
electronics). (Equivalence achieved through comparative work and
life experience of 2 years of electrical or mechanical field
service role). Computer literacy; competency in use of all programs
within MS Office Suite and aptitude for learning specialized
- Minimum of 2 years' experience directly involved in
troubleshooting and field repair of electrical and electronic
systems and equipment.
- Individuals shall possess excellent communications skills and
have a strong orientation for customer focus and teamwork. Must be
responsive to all customer issues at all times. Must be willing &
able to travel at short notice.
- Must be able to pass an in-depth background check (TSA eQIP).
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal
skills with the ability to multitask several projects at once.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle
- Self-motivated, reliable, and accountable individual
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull 200 lbs.
- Must be able to move/ manipulate equipment weighing up to 1000
lbs. with the assistance of carts, hoists, davit cranes, pallet
jacks or other devices as defined in the manuals and Technical
- Job requires frequent bending, stooping, twisting, turning, and
working in unusual positions requiring full body mobility.
- Must be able to work safely and follow safety precautions in
extreme environments (temperature, humidity, noise, confined
spaces, etc.) around dangerous industrial equipment. Pay Range: Pay
Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00 The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Brownsville , Field Service Technician I, Professions , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!