Machine Operator (2nd and 3rd ) Precision Coils
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Precision Coils is proud to be a part of Greenheck Group, one of
America's Best Midsize Employers as rated by Forbes! Precision
Coils searching for full-time Machine Operators. Starting wages
range from $15.25 - $16.11/hr based on experience and shift
Machine Operator positions may include:
- CNC Punch Press Operator - The Punch Press Operator is
responsible for punching quality parts to supply the next
manufacturing process. This position is also responsible for
nesting the parts to be punched and act as a material handler of
- Brake Press Operator - The Brake Press Operator is responsible
for bending metal per the blueprint in order to supply the next
manufacturing process with quality parts.
- Copper Tube Operator - The Copper Operator is responsible for
bending, forming, and cutting copper of good quality to supply the
coil building process.
- Fin Press Operator - The Fin Press Operator is responsible for
punching quality fins to supply coil building process.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts (first, second,
and third), overtime as needed and have the following
- High School Diploma or GED
- Stable work history in a manufacturing or other hands-on field,
machine operator experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Basic math and reading skills
- Experience reading a tape measure
- Experience reading blue prints - to determine location and size
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer skills
- Detail oriented - precision and accuracy
- High level of professionalism
If you're interested in launching a career on the Precision
Coils team, apply now for consideration. Applications will be
reviewed for qualifications as they are received. Qualified
applicants must pass a computer skills test for interview
consideration. Candidates who then successfully pass the interview
stage will be notified of their status in the talent pool.
As positions become available, candidates will be contacted in
the order they are placed in the hiring pool. Candidates will be
required to pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen,
physical/physical agility, and criminal background check if offered
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Memphis
Keywords: GreenHeck, Brownsville , Machine Operator (2nd and 3rd ) Precision Coils, Other , Brownsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!